Cision employs the brightest, most passionate people in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join our growing team! We invest in our people through training and professional development while supporting you along the way—all so you can meet your career goals. To us, the most important measure of our success is yours.
To drive the revenue from the Public Sector & Not for Profit Account Management sector which holds a growing portfolio of Media Intelligence products and services. To effectively manage your territory in conjunction with pre-set revenue and performance related targets.
Managing and growing existing customers within the Public Sector & Not for Profit sector which is worth in circa £5m.
Pre-set revenue and performance targets would include revenue retention rates and upsell opportunities within a defined portfolio of customers.
Duties and responsibilities:
- To reach or exceed annual team targets across Media Analysis, Media Monitoring, Media Database and Social Media within Public Sector & NFP accounts.
- Compile and implement a sales plan for the territory.
- Create and maintain a highly focussed culture with an emphasis on proactive contact
- Compile supplementary sales plans and projects as appropriate across the year.
- To drive revenue from existing Public Sector & NFP clients, across all Cision portfolio of PR products and services.
- To manage the effective renewal process for subscriptions that directly impact you, identifying and maximising up-sell and cross-sell opportunities as appropriate.
- Predict future downturns in revenue and ensure plans in place to make up short fall.
- Formulate and implement account management strategies that provide an appropriate level of focus on clients relative to requirements, budget, and future revenue potential.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Track record of exceeding targets.
- Process driven in your approach to achieving predetermined KPIs.
- Experience of pipeline management within Salesforce platform.
- Ability to communicate and influence at all levels within the organisation .
- Ability to build and foster relationships with key stakeholders within the organisation.
- Problem solver.
- Customer Focus.
- Negotiation Skills.
- Results Focus .
- Tender writing experience desirable.
What you will get:
- Competitive salary of £25,000 – £28,000 per annum + OTC
- Career progression opportunities
- Dental and healthcare plan
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Cision Extras – retail discounts
- Learning Portal