Signifyd is seeking an Account Based Marketing Coordinator to partner with the Head of Enterprise Marketing in building marketing programs for large prospect retailers. The person in this role will create digital pathways and brand experiences that engage target accounts and kickstart conversations with our sales team.
- Partner with the Head of Enterprise Marketing on the creation of an account-based marketing strategy and prioritized list of strategic accounts
- Execute account-based programs for target verticals to drive pipeline across all demand generation channels (e.g., outbound emails, ads, gifting, virtual and physical events, and more)
- Launch and manage advertisements within the ABM platform and social channels for specified sales accounts and contacts on a 1:Few and 1:1 basis that focus on net new pipeline and accelerating existing opportunities
- Build content hubs for specific vertical/persona/account consumption
- Leverage ABM platforms to harvest intent data to help inform marketing campaigns and enable sales and partners to prioritize outreach
- Develop nurture programs targeting contacts within prioritized accounts and engage that audience consistently with intentional messaging to drive account opportunities in partnership with Enterprise sellers and business development reps
- Collaborate with subject matter experts and the content team to create personalized messaging, supporting content, and sales enablement material
- Align with marketing and sales to ensure ABM campaigns reflect current business priorities, messaging, and goals.
- Analyze, report, and measure the full downstream impact of ABM campaigns in terms of meetings booked, pipeline, and revenue generated
- Continually measure, monitor, and drive improvement in program approaches; employ industry best practices and look for opportunities to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the ABM program
- Communicate with the sales, marketing, and customer teams on a regular cadence to provide broader team visibility of existing and planned marketing initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or a related field.
- The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years of ABM experience within a B2B organization
- Experience working cross-functionally with Sales, Business Development, Field Marketing, Digital, and Demand Generation teams
- Strong Salesforce, Marketo and LinkedIn campaign manager experience. Nice to have: 6sense, Drift, and Pathfactory exposure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as the ability to work effectively with various internal teams and external organizations
- Must possess exceptional problem-solving, analytical, and research skills
- Travel and participation with prospects at field events (once they are commonplace again) is required
- Experience in the ecommerce ecosystem (and familiarity with merchant growing pains) is a plus
(Colorado only*) Minimum salary of $80,000 + bonus + equity + benefits.
*Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the minimum salary compensation for this role when being hired into our offices in Colorado.
Benefits in our US offices:
- 4-day workweek
- Discretionary Time Off Policy (Unlimited!)
- BetterHelp Online Therapy Membership
- Dedicated learning budget through Learnerbly
- 401K Match
- Stock Options
- Annual Performance Bonus or Commissions
- Paid Parental Leave (12 weeks)
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Company Social Events
- Signifyd Swag